TERMS AND CONDITIONS
QUEENSTOWN LAKEVIEW HOLIDAY PARK
Christmas Day we are closed. We will have a 2-day minimum stay on the 24th December.
ROOMS and CAMP SITES (If Available) 3-night minimum stay from 29th Dec 2022 (must be consecutive).
Rates and Availability
- Rates may be subject to change. The new rate will be charged onto the booking.
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
- The child rate is for children aged between 6– 14 years; children 5 and under are
welcome free of charge but must not exceed the maximum occupancy of the unit.
- To stay at Queenstown Lakeview Holiday Park all guests must be a minimum of 21years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Proof of age may be required at check in.
- Parents/guardian must reside in the same accommodation unit/site for the duration
of the reservation.
- Please be advised any specific rooms or sites requested cannot be guaranteed.
Payment and Deposit Policy
- A deposit, equivalent of at least the first night of the reservation, is required to
confirm the booking, and by paying this you are entering into a contract accepting
our booking conditions and park behaviour policy.
- Online bookings require full payment for the stay.
- If not already paid, full payment of the outstanding balance is required on arrival.
Check In and Check Out
- Check in time is from 2:00pm to 8:00pm for all accommodation units and from
midday for all campsites.
- Late check-in (after office hours) can be arranged by calling the office.
- Check out time is no later than 10:00am unless previously arranged with reception.
- Unauthorised late check out after 10am may result in a $25 penalty being charged to
the registered guests account.
Standards of Behaviour
- Please be advised that we have the right to request ID and to hold card details on file
as a behaviour bond. Management reserves the right to hold more than one credit
card on file for larger groups.
- If misbehaviour occurs, the manager has the discretion to evict guests, charge the
card a $250 fine and for any extra cleaning or damage without the authorisation of
the card holder. In this case any payment for further dates of stay will be forfeit and
the guest will be banned from the Park.
- For the quiet enjoyment of all guests, there is a NO PARTY policy in all rooms, camp
sites and communal facilities. Noisy, intoxicated, or anti-social behaviour is not
permitted anywhere in the park.
- No gang patches, weapons or illegal drugs are permitted onsite at any time.
Visitors and Unauthorised Guests
- ALL VISITORS are required to sign in at the office on arrival. VISITING HOURS are
limited to office hours. Visitor Passes will be issued at the discretion of the reception
staff. Guests must collect all visitors from reception.
- All visitors must park outside the Park or pay for the visitor parking at reception.
Our on call security Company is Cougar Security Ltd, who is warranted to undertake noise
control enforcement and is empowered to act on our behalf at all times.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A standard $25 cancellation fee of $25 applies to all bookings.
- Bookings cancelled within 2 weeks of arrival will incur a 50% charge of the 1st night.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of arrival will incur 100% charge of first night.
- Over the Christmas / New Year Period, any person/s departing prior to their
reservation’s departure date will not be refunded for the unused portion of their
accommodation. This includes early departures due to weather conditions and
- The refunded payment will be returned via the same method in which the original
deposit / payment was made. For instance, if the original payment was made by
credit card, the refund will be returned to the same credit card.
Shortening bookings during your stay
- If you choose to shorten your booking part-way through your stay you can keep
credit for any unused nights to redeem later (fully flexible) within the next 12
- If you shorten your booking during your stay and do not want to take credit you have
the option of a refund for any unused nights. Unused nights are counted from before
check-out time of 10.00am on the day. For example, if you tell us after 10.00am that
you are leaving there is no refund for that specific night, only future nights included
in your booking.
- If stays are shortened when booked as part of a deal or special offer there is no
refund for any unused nights.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
- All guests affected by Covid-19 can keep the booking in credit for use at a later date (fully
- You have up until the original arrival date to cancel the booking and change it to
- Credit expires 12 months after cancellation.
- If you wish to cancel, our cancellation policy in this situation is as follows:
Level 3 and 4 Lockdown cancellations
If you are forced to cancel due to Lockdown travel restrictions (e.g. you are in a Level 3 or 4
Lockdown area) you have the option to take a full refund.
Level 2 and 1 Lockdown cancellations
If you choose to cancel a booking but you are still able to travel (e.g. you are in a Level 1 or 2
area) the normal cancellation policy applies.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted in any of the rooms and communal facilities
within the holiday park. Additional cleaning fees will be charged against those who
ignore this policy.
Vehicles and Caravans
- One car is permitted on each site. Additional cars may be parked in the Visitor’s Car
Park adjacent to Reception at a standard hourly/daily rates.
- Each vehicle or caravan must be parked within the boundary of the site they have
been allocated. If they are found to be overlapping or parked in someone else’s site
an additional levy will be charged.
- All caravans must have a current electrical warrant.
- Additional vehicles, boats, jet skis, trailers, vans etc are brought at the guests’ risk.
There is no guarantee of available parking for extra vehicles.
- Only approved RCD cords may be used on our powered sites.
- Personal belongings, including vehicles and caravans, are always the responsibility of
each guest during their stay. We accept no liability whatsoever for any accident, loss
or damage to your property, unless such loss is due to our negligence. Also, we
cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services (e.g. water, gas,
- Guide/assistance dogs are welcome year round
- We do not allow dogs during peak periods. Please contact us for more information
Outside of that it is best to contact our Reception to confirm whether dogs are
allowed for your booking dates – email@example.com
- We do not allow dogs in any of our accommodation or units.
- When dogs are permitted to stay, they stay for free but we do expect dogs to be on
leads whilst in the Park, exercise should occur off the Park and all waste should be
picked up and disposed of responsibly.